The Museum House [Apartments]

The Museum House is a self-catering accommodation with a private garden located on the edge of the city centre of Amsterdam. The Museum Square is only 750 metres away.

The apartment features a living room with a TV and DVD player. A box with a variety of series and films, as well as board games is also provided. The bathroom is fitted with a shower. Free WI-Fi is included.

Meals can be prepared in the kitchen. A wide variety of restaurants and cafes can also be found in the direct area of The Museum House.

Vondelpark is 15 minutes by foot, while Leidse Square is a 20-minute walk away. The market place Albert Cuypmarkt is only 800 metres from the property.

Please note that 10% of the total price of the reservation is required by bank transfer within 48 hours after the booking. The other 90% has to be paid 14 days prior to arrival by bank transfer. Without the 10% down payment your reservation can be cancelled by the property. The property will contact the guest with bank transfer details.

Please note that the fixed amount stated in the prepayment conditions is a damage deposit. It is required upon arrival, and will be refunded after an inspection of the apartment on the day of departure.

Please note that the check-in and check-out is at the apartment. Check-in and check-out outside the regular times can be requested at a surcharge and is subject to availability.

Total number of rooms: 1

Hotel address: Netherlands, 1071 XN, Amsterdam, Hobbemakade.

Room type

Photo album


Click to enlarge.

Hotel facilties

 Family rooms
 Internet services
 Free WiFi

Check-In and Check-Out

Check-In time: 15:00:00-21:00:00
Check-Out time: 09:00:00-11:00:00 guarantee

  • Your reservation is protected by a secure connection. Your details will only be used by the hotel.
  • You pay the hotel directly. No reservation fees to
  • Best Price Guarantee.